Elite Core SOCO Lighting Power Break-in Cable
Elite Core SOCO Lighting Power Break-in
Elite Core’s SOCO Lighting Power Break-in Cable from our Custom Shop are hand-built by skilled technicians in our facility in Greenbrier, Arkansas, USA. A good power cable is advised in any stage across the world. SOCO comes with either PowerCon®, TRUE1 TOP®, or Edison. Every detail - the cable construction, the connector choice, the shrink tube, the testing, and the packaging, are each carefully chosen to create the finest stage and touring power cable available.
Standard lengths: 5'
Staggered lengths: 5', 10', 15', 20', 25', 30'
Socapex Break-in Connectors:
Phase3 spider SHOWSAFE series
12/3 300-Volt CU Black Flexible Portable Power SJOOW Cord
Heat-, moisture- and oil-resistant EPDM rubber insulation
Indoor and outdoor use
Resists oil, solvents, water, flame, ozone and abrasion
Highly flexible with good tensile strength, elongation and aging characteristics
UL listed and CSA certified
Break-in connector options:
PowerCON B (Gray)
Stage Pin Male
• UL Approved to UL1977 Standard
• Amphenol Socapex SL419 Compatible
•19 Pin connectors are all rated 25A
• Multi-point Gold Plated Contacts
• Integral Insulation Sleeves
• M40 metric cable glands for multicore socapex cable pinout (bush sizes 10-32mm)
• Socapex Breakout Wire sizes from 12 to 14 AWG (1.5-2.5mm)
• IP67 ingress protection when mated
• Temperature Rating -55oC to +125oC
• Voltage Rating 600 VAC, 700 VDC max
• FMLB Earth contacts
• ROHS Compliant
A Twelve (12) Gauge -- Fourteen (14) Conductor -- Bare Copper with PVC Insulation, Reverse Planetary Laid, Rugged, Oil Resistant, PVC Jacketed, Highly Flexible Multi-Conductor Cable.