CURRENT AVAILABLE OPENINGS
Positions Available: 2
Location: Conway, AR
We currently have two full-time internal account representative positions available for immediate hire. The successful applicants would office in our Conway, Arkansas headquarters and would work side-by-side with a team of seasoned industry veterans to service the fast growing clientele of Elite Core Audio. A group of established accounts would be assigned to this position, and a regular flow of new accounts and leads would be delivered. Compensation is base salary plus commission plus an aggressive bonus program with strong incentives to establish new accounts. Accrued paid time off and a 401K program are the anchors of our benefits package. Total compensation package is negotiable based on experience.
The successful applicants will have a proven track record in account management and sales in the AVL industry. A strong working knowledge of touring and production of AVL gear is required. Elite Core is a dominant player in the fields of stage and installed cabling and flight cases. Additionally, Elite Core distributes many major brands of AVL equipment. It’s imperative that our account representative speak the language of our clients with confidence and clarity.
The account representatives will have responsibilities as follows:
- Servicing an assigned existing client base while generating new business to expand customer base and increase revenue
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and client relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within established timeframe
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Write and submit professional proposals
- Follow up on all sales leads in a timely and effective manner
- Promote Elite Core Audio and the products and services that we offer
- Stay abreast of new developments, trends and changes in the AVL industry
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems or complaints to maximize satisfaction
To apply for this position, submit an email with an explanation of what brought you to apply for this job and attach a pdf of your resume’. Send the email with the pdf resume’ attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “(your name) - Application for Employment”. These positions are available for immediate hire. Please no phone calls for this position. Candidates who inquire via phone call will not be considered.