Elite Core Power Drop Flexible Power Distribution System
With PowerCON®, TRUE1®, and Edison options available, you’re sure to find a box to fit your needs.
These boxes are wired so that even if a problem occurs with one of the outputs, the thru-put signal will not be affected and the rest of your chain will remain powered.
LIGHT IT UP
Each Power Drop is equipped with a daylight visible LED indicator light. You’ll no longer have to guess whether or not your signal is hot.
HAND BUILT IN THE U.S.A.
Every Power Drop is hand-built in Elite Core's headquarters in Conway, AR. They are built like a tank and come with a no-questions-asked, unconditional lifetime warranty.
MAKE IT YOURS
These boxes come with complete and total branding for you or your clients. It's even free, and adds nothing to the lead time. Meaning you can have your logo on the side of your Power Drop for free in the same time.
Elite Core Power Drop
- 14 Gauge Powder Coated Steel Base
- 16 Gauge Powder Coated Steel Chassis
- Genuine 20 Amp Neutrik and 20 Amp Hubbell Connectors
- 125V LED Indicator - Blue
- Hand-Built Entirely in the U.S.A.
- Complies to NFPA 70® Standard of the National Electrical Code®
- Intended for Indoor Use Only
Full Outside Dimensions:
- 12.5" (L) x 2 7/8" (H) x 2 11/16" (D)
- 3.5 lbs