IECL-S Straight Locking IEC Connector
IEC Lock+ Rewireable - The world’s first locking rewireable C13 IEC connector. Designed to guard against accidental disconnection of computers, PDU’s servers and most network devices, the new IEC Lock+ Rewirable adds additional flexibility and ease of use, as well as LSZH (low smoke zero halogen) compatibility, to its list of features. The beautifully straightforward high-visibility locking mechanism is combined with a simple release mechanism which allows for disconnection from all sides. Ideal as a retrofit solution, it requires no other equipment or special inlets to secure it, it is simply plugged into an appliance as you would a standard IEC lead. The red cage release mechanism also marks the connector out from standard IEC leads to allow maintenance and other data center staff to identify critical power sources.
- Requires no other equipment or special inlets to secure it in place (UL Listed)
- Rewireable / User Attachable - offering total flexibility when assembling cables
- No More Accidental Unplugging or Disconnections
- Works with many cable sizes: N. American 18-14AWG and International 0.75-1.50mm
- 10A Max / 250V~ (Europe) 15A Max / 250V~ (USA) - Approved For US and International use: KEMA-KEUR: Certified: EN 60320-1:2001+A1:2007 UL 60320-1 / CSA C22.2 No. 60320-1